Monday, June 7, 2010

Introducing The Lockettes


Well, here I am again. This is what I was working on post-SUGGESTATION for a while. A girl group called The Lockettes. It took me a while to figure out how I was going to do this, but it worked out pretty well. The only reason these aren't DS songs is because a) at first the songs I had didn't really fit the DS vibe, b) once they started to fit the DS vibe, I thought these songs would sound better sung this way. It's still all me: vox, guitars, drum machines. Most of my equipment was at various rehearsal spaces for a while so there aren't too many tricks going on.

I've got some other stuff on the go, I will post about that later. If this is seen before it's too late: I'm playing a show this wednesday the 9th @ Divan Orange on St. Laurent in Montreal. also playing are Rah Rah and Young Galaxy. I personally plan on hypnotizing the entire room.

Without further delay:

The Lockettes - Sister City

1. Mirror Face
2. This Distance
3. My Halo
4. Famous Advice
5. Sun Roof


double peace

No comments:

Post a Comment